welcome to the realm of fantasy

fantasiah is where your dreams, thoughts, and hopes, go. and now we have our own public site, come visit us. and learn from the 11 elementals (and friends) themselves. remember this is NOT a religion, have fun

Friday, October 19, 2012

THE 11 ELEMENTALS...intro

introduction
i was running, trying to escape from him, he had knocked my sword out of my hands, he was flying after me, i was running. you know the usual life for a hero, only problem. he was armed i wasnt, he was chasing, i was running, away, from the enemy, oh crap, i said as he swooped at me almost hitting me, i ducked just in time and then lost my balance and fell of the cliff, only this time, it wasnt a dream. my name is flare , and this is the story of how i almost wound up evil dragon snack, yes dragon snack, what a way to go. before i go on maybe i should back up to the beginning of the story, how about we start the morning before things went nuts and crackers. when i met up with a dragon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

even dreams, thoughts, and hopes have rules, please follow ours, no vulgar language, no rumors, be kind, and dont create bad memories. by commenting on our site you accept these terms of use, have fun and DREAM ON!